- How do you delete chat history on line?
- How do I backup line chat history on my computer?
- How do I recover a deleted line?
- What happens if you delete chat on line?
- How do I transfer my line chat history to my new iPhone?
- Can you have same line account on two devices?
- Can I restore line chat history?
- How do I transfer my line chat history to a new phone?
- How do I import line chat history?
- How do I get my line chat history back without backup?
How do you delete chat history on line?
Here are the necessary steps to do that:Launch the LINE app on the iPhone and tap on the “More” tab.Tap on the “Settings” icon from the top-right corner.Tap on “Chats” and from the submenu of “History” tap on “Delete chat history.”Confirm the notion by tapping on “Delete” from the pop-up box..
How do I backup line chat history on my computer?
Then, tap on V followed by Settings to launch the settings menu.Open Line app settings menu. … Export chats as plain text files from the Line app. … Go to Social Message Manager in AnyTrans for iOS. … Backup Line Chat History. … Backing up Process. … View Backup Files on Computer. … Open the Backup File You Want to Read on PC.More items…•
How do I recover a deleted line?
What went wrong? A deleted LINE account cannot be restored. By deleting your account, all of your purchased stickers and Coins, phone number registered to LINE, friends and groups list, chat history, and registrations with integrated apps (such as LINE Game titles and LINE PLAY) will be deleted.
What happens if you delete chat on line?
– Anything (e.g. text messages, photos) deleted in a chat room cannot be unsent. – We will not be able to recover or unsend anything deleted from a chat room. You can unsend text messages, stickers, photos, videos, voice messages, songs shared from LINE MUSIC, URLs, contact information, location information, and files.
How do I transfer my line chat history to my new iPhone?
Backing up your chat history from your LINE app, go to More > Settings > Chats & Voice Calls > Chat History Backup. Your chats will be saved to iCloud, making it easy to restore chat history when installing LINE on a new iPhone.
Can you have same line account on two devices?
Using multiple devices With the smartphone version of LINE, the same account cannot be used on multiple devices. Only one phone number or email address can be used to verify one account per device. … You can use the same account on the PC and iPad versions of LINE by logging in with the same email address.
Can I restore line chat history?
Launch LINE on your Android, go to its Settings > Chats, and select the feature to backup and restore chat history.
How do I transfer my line chat history to a new phone?
Here is the method to perform the chat backup:Open the LINE app on your old Android phone.Locate the “Friends” option, tap on it. … Select “Chats.”Just press on the “Back up and restore chat history” option.Tap “Backup to Google Drive,” and the interface will start to create the backup on the storage facility.
How do I import line chat history?
Part 1. Backup LINE Chat with Android through the LINE App:Open the LINE application on your phone and tap on the “More” icon.Go to the settings, and from the “General setting” section, tap on “Chats.”You’ll see “Backup and restore chat history” on the top of the list. … Tap on the option “Backup to Google Drive.”More items…•
How do I get my line chat history back without backup?
Step 1. Open PhoneRescue – Android Data Recovery on your computer > Connect your Android phone to the computer via its USB cable. Step 2. Choose Line > Tap Next button on the right > Choose the deleted line messages you want to recover > Click the Download to computer to begin the recovery process.