- Can you delete a blizzard account?
- How do I change my age restriction on Blizzard?
- How old do you have to be to play WoW?
- How do you change your Blizzard name?
- Why can’t I make purchases on Blizzard?
- How do I get rid of parental restrictions?
- How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
- How do I turn off parental control password?
- How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone?
- How do I change my DOB?
- How old do you have to be for a Blizzard account?
- Why does Blizzard need my address?
Can you delete a blizzard account?
Deleting your account is permanent and will remove personal information and all games associated with that account.
To submit an account deletion request, go to Blizzard’s support page and Delete Blizzard Account..
How do I change my age restriction on Blizzard?
Log in to your Blizzard account. Click Account Details, then select Parental Controls. Select Manage Parental Controls.
How old do you have to be to play WoW?
18While most state age requirements of 18+ but you can never really know since people or kids can easily lie. Then you might say its just in whispers or party chats, but it isn’t all the time.
How do you change your Blizzard name?
To change your BattleTag, log in to your Blizzard Account Details and click Update in the BattleTag section. Note: Each Blizzard account is allowed *one* free BattleTag change.
Why can’t I make purchases on Blizzard?
This specific error usually indicates that the Blizzard account has been banned/blocked from using the online store. The most common reason that is done is due to payment disputes/credit card charge backs.
How do I get rid of parental restrictions?
How to turn off parental controls on an Android device using the Google Play StoreOpen the Google Play Store app and tap the menu icon, which consists of three stacked lines.Tap “Settings” on the menu, then scroll to and tap “Parental controls.”More items…•
How do I turn off parental controls without a password?
Open the Play Store . You’ll find the Play Store’s briefcase icon in the app drawer.Tap the ☰ menu.Tap Settings.Scroll down and tap Parental Controls.Slide the “Parental controls are on” switch to Off position.Enter your four-digit PIN and tap OK.
How do I turn off parental control password?
The easiest way to recover the parental control password is by performing a factory reset on the device. As you know, a factory reset would restore your device to its default settings.
How do I turn off parental controls on my iPhone?
To completely turn off Parental Controls on the iPhone and iPod touch, follow these steps on the device you want to disable the settings on.Tap Settings > Screen Time. … Tap Content & Privacy Restrictions. … Toggle the Content & Privacy Restrictions slider to off/white to turn off Parental Controls.
How do I change my DOB?
Learn more about age requirements on Google’s accounts….Verify your birthdaySign in to your Google Account privacy page on a computer.Click Personal info.Click Birthday.Click Edit next to your birthdate.Verify your birthday and update if necessary.Click Update.
How old do you have to be for a Blizzard account?
137. Children and Parents. Once a child states that his/her age is under 13, they will be unable to register an account with us. We do not knowingly collect or store any personally identifiable information from children under 13.
Why does Blizzard need my address?
they need your address because “nuclear launch detected.”