- Can you delete other people’s comments on your Instagram post?
- Why do comments disappear on Instagram?
- Can you control comments on Instagram?
- Can I delete an Instagram comment?
- Does deleting an Instagram comment delete the replies?
- Can you edit an Instagram post after posting?
- Why can’t I edit my Instagram caption?
- How do I edit my comment on someone else’s Instagram?
- Can people see if you delete a comment on Instagram?
- How do I delete someones comment on my post?
- Do Instagram live comments disappear?
- What happens when you hide a comment on someone else’s post?
- How do you see posts you’ve commented on Instagram 2019?
Can you delete other people’s comments on your Instagram post?
iPhone users should swipe left over the comment they want to delete to isolate it; Android users should tap and/or hold the comment to select it.
Tap the trash can icon to delete your comment..
Why do comments disappear on Instagram?
The person deleted it from their end. Maybe they didn’t like the comment in the end and decided to delete. You accidentally hard-pressed and deleted, maybe you don’t remember and you did. You blocked this person and the comments and activity of people you block disappear from your viewpoint.
Can you control comments on Instagram?
You Can Now Control Who Comments on Your Instagram. Instagram has a new solution to halt abuse from online trolls: filter them out. The photo and video sharing app rolled out a new feature Tuesday called “Comment Controls” that allows users with public accounts to block certain accounts from commenting on their posts.
Can I delete an Instagram comment?
To delete a comment: Tap below the post or tap any comment. Swipe left over the comment (iPhone) or tap and hold the comment (Android) you’d like to delete. Tap (iPhone) or (Android).
Does deleting an Instagram comment delete the replies?
Yes, they will. When you delete a comment, the replies become “orphans” meaning that they’re replying to no one now. Since the replies are now orphans, they’re no longer associated to another reply and the best option that Instagram thinks of is that they cascade a delete to all the replaces.
Can you edit an Instagram post after posting?
First, find the post you want to edit. Tap the three circles in the right corner, and then tap edit. From there, you can change the caption, tag people, or change or add a location. And when you’re finished, just tap done in the top right corner.
Why can’t I edit my Instagram caption?
It’s possible to edit posts on Instagram, even though many other social media apps don’t allow for editing. You can edit an Instagram post to update your caption, tag people, add a location, and change its alt text. Here’s what you need to know to edit a post you’ve already added to your Instagram profile.
How do I edit my comment on someone else’s Instagram?
You can’t actually edit a comment once it’s been posted. But you can delete it and rewrite/repost the comment. When you click on one of your posts in Instagram, it opens up the photo and all of the comments in a new screen. If you scroll to the bottom of the comments, there’s the little comment button.
Can people see if you delete a comment on Instagram?
When you delete a comment on Instagram, it simply disappears. Nobody gets a notification, so if you have a spammy comment on one of your posts, the only way that the spammer will notice it’s gone is if they go back and look for it.
How do I delete someones comment on my post?
Go to the offending comment and hover your cursor over it. Next to the comment, you’ll almost always see a little X. Click the X and then Delete to remove it from your post.
Do Instagram live comments disappear?
Once you turn off the comment section, every comment will disappear. However, if you do choose to turn them back on later, every comment posted before will appear in its full glory. You can’t delete comments permanently unless you end the livestream.
What happens when you hide a comment on someone else’s post?
1. Hide the post or comment. To hide a comment, hover over the top-right hand “x” and click “Hide.” Now the post can only be seen by the person who wrote the comment and his or her friends. They’ll have no idea the post is hidden, and you can always click “Unhide” later if you like.
How do you see posts you’ve commented on Instagram 2019?
Tap View all comments below your post. Tap in the top right, then tap Manage Comments. Select all the comments you want to manage.